A Certificate of Deposit (CD) is a safe and dependable way to boost your earning potential!
With terms ranging from 6 months to 5 years, you will enjoy guaranteed returns at a rate higher than our traditional savings accounts. Talk to one of our bankers to determine which CD is right for you.
Monitor your CDs account whenever and wherever you are with Touch Banking Mobile App!
- Interest rates are fixed on certificate accounts
- Rates are subject to change
- No additional deposits are allowed.
- Interest computation is monthly/quarterly and credited the last day of each month/quarter.
- The account will automatically renew at maturity. You have ten (10) calendar days after the maturity date to withdraw funds without penalty.
- Funds withdrawn prior to maturity are subject to penalty.
- Non-cash items will earn interest from date of deposit to date of withdrawal.
|Account||Interest Rate||APY 1||Minimum Deposit to Open||Early Withdrawal Penalty|
|6 months||0.300%||0.30%||$250.00||90 days|
|*Special 11 months*||1.489%||1.50%||$1000.00||90 days|
|12 months||0.500%||0.50%||$1000.00||90 days|
|18 months||0.598%||0.60%||$1000.00||180 days|
|24 months||0.796%||0.80%||$1000.00||180 days|
|36 months||0.996%||1.00%||$1000.00||180 days|
|48 months||1.294%||1.30%||$1000.00||180 days|
|60 months||1.489%||1.50%||$1000.00||180 days|
Free Online Calculators
1 Annual Percentage Yield (APY) - The stated APY assumes interest will stay on deposit until maturity. Monthly/quarterly interest withdrawals on the account will reduce stated APY earnings.