$5,000 Home Buyers Grant
The Welcome Home program provides grants of up to $5,000 for qualified home buyers to use toward the down payment and/or closing costs of a new home. Grant are not limited to first-time home buyers, but funds are limited and reserved on a first come, first served basis. Contact our Welcome Home experts, Kathy Kendrick and Rob Hoffman, to reserve your grant today!
Hamilton, Butler, Clermont and Warren Counties:
|Family Size||Annual Income Limits|
|Family of 1-2||$65,040|
|Family of 3+||$74,796|
- NFSB has $200,000 of Welcome Home funds to distribute.
- Military and honorably discharged veterans may qualify for up to $7,500 in grant funds.
- First-time home buyers must complete a home buyer education program.
- Home buyers must contribute at least $500 of their own funds toward down payment.
- Reserved funds are not transferable.
- Home buyers must remain in the home for 5 years or prorated repayment of the grant may be required.
- One to four family properties used as the home buyer's primary residence are eligible for the program.