- When are you open?
- How do I sign up for online banking?
- My debit card is missing. What should I do?
- What is CardValet?
- Do you have a mobile banking app?
- How do I reset my debit card PIN?
- How can I check my balance after hours?
- How can I find a surcharge free ATM?
- Do you offer Notary Services?
- How can I reorder checks?
When are you open?
Monday - Friday: 9am - 4pm
Saturday: 9am - 1pm
How do I sign up for online banking?
From the Login Menu, choose the Sign Up link. Complete the First Time User Authentication and Submit. A username and password will be available at the branch the following day. You can stop by the branch or these can be mailed to you on consecutive days.
My debit card is missing. What should I do?
As a CardValet app user, simply lock your debit card while you continue to look for it.
If you don’t yet have CardValet or you determine your card is really gone, help is a phone call away.
- During regular business hours call the branch at 513-729-0100 and our Customer Service Representatives will assist you.
- Should you need help after hours, please contact our Card Processing Center by calling 800-472-3272, Option 2.
What is CardValet?
CardValet is a debit card management tool that allows you to lock (and unlock) your card, set spending limits, get real-time transaction alerts and more. To download the app visit Google Play or the App Store.
Do you have a mobile banking app?
New Foundation Savings Bank is proud to offer TouchBanking. Download the app from Google Play or the App Store and use the activation code: NFSB1890.
How do I reset my debit card PIN?
To reset a debit card PIN, please contact our Card Self Service Center by calling 800-922-3808.
How can I check my balance after hours?
We offer three easy ways to check account balances.
1. The CardValet app not only lets you control debit card use, it offers real-time transaction and balance information.
2. TouchBanking is our easy to use mobile banking app. Check account balances, transaction history, and more.
3. Online Banking allows you to review your account balances, transactions, pay bills, and even set text notifications.
How can I find a surcharge free ATM?
Our customers enjoy the use of MoneyPass ATMs. You can find a MoneyPass ATM using the link on our Location and ATMs page or by using the ATM locator in TouchBanking.
Do you offer Notary Services?
Yes. We have a Notary on site most days, but it’s a good idea to contact our office to be sure a Notary is available.
How can I reorder checks?
Checks can be reordered through MainStreet Inc.